Rates & Availability
|November to April||CA$260 / night + tax|
|May to October||CA$275 / night + tax|
|Extra Guests up to 2||From CA$60 / guest / night + tax|
|Christmas/New Years||CA$350 / night + tax|
All rates are based on double occupancy (2 guests in 1 bedroom)
All rates subject to 5% Goods and Services Tax
Maximum guests in chalet - 4
Minimum 2 night stay September 22-June 20
Minimum 3 night stay during June 21- September 21/Long weekends/Christmas/New Years
Children over 12 welcome
No pets allowed
Reservation deposit required to secure a booking
How to Reserve:
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org for reservations
Reservation Deposit is required to secure a booking.
Payments can be made either by Interac e-transfer or PayPal.
Interac E-transfer All major Canadian banks offer e-transfers as a free service through internet banking.
Follow the link below for instructions if you have never made one.
- Surcharge taken “off the top” by PayPal.
- Use the button below.
Cancellation more than 30 days from the arrival date gives refund by the method originally used for payment (minus PayPal surtax if original payment was via PayPal).
Cancellation between 30 days and 11 days from your booking, deposit held for a re-booking within 6 months of original booking dates. If no booking is made within the 6 months from the cancellation, the deposit is forfeited.
Cancellation within 10 days of the booking forfeits the deposit altogether with no option to use the deposit toward a re-booking.
December / January High Season Policy available upon request.
Visitors Policy @ Tantalus View Retreat Chalet
Definition: A visitor is a non-paying guest of a paying guest.
Paid guests are offered the privileges of using the chalet facilities and area. These privileges can not be extended to visitors without the following provisos:
- Management must be notified in advance of the arrival of any visitors.
- A maximum of 4 people are permitted at the chalet at one time including visitors.
- Visitors must report to the proprietors’ home to check-in and check-out.
- Visitors must be orientated before enjoying this “off the grid” retreat.
- Visitors are not permitted to use the shower or hot tub during their visit to the chalet.
- All visitors must leave the retreat property by 9 p.m.
- Visitors staying past 9 p.m. will be considered overnight guests and will be charged the overnight fee of $63/night/person to be paid in cash at 9 p.m.