Rates & Availability
|November to April||CA$260 / night + tax|
|May to October||CA$275 / night + tax|
|Extra Guests up to 2||From CA$60 / guest / night + tax|
|Christmas/New Years||CA$350 / night + tax|
All rates are based on double occupancy (2 guests in 1 bedroom)
All rates subject to 5% Goods and Services Tax
Maximum guests in chalet - 4
Minimum 2 night stay September 22-June 20
Minimum 3 night stay & rate increases during summer & high demand times - such as long weekends and North American holidays
Children over 10 welcome
No pets allowed
Reservation deposit required to secure a booking
How to Reserve:
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org for reservations
Reservation Deposit is required to secure a booking.
Payments can be made either by Interac e-transfer, PayPal
Interac E-transfer All major Canadian banks offer e-transfers as a free service through internet banking.
Follow the link below for instructions if you have never made one.
- Paypal takes a surcharge from balance sent by guests. Surcharge varies between sending countries.
- Use the button below.
Cancellation more than 45 days from the arrival date gives refund Minus $50 booking fee, by the method originally used for payment (minus PayPal surtax if original payment was via PayPal).
Cancellation between 45 days and 21 days from your booking: payments held for a re-booking within 6 months of original booking dates. If no booking is made within the 6 months from the cancellation, any payments made are forfeited.
Cancellation less than 21 days of the booking forfeits any payments made altogether with no option to use them toward a re-booking.
December / January High Season Cancellation Policy available upon request.
Visitors Policy @ Tantalus View Retreat Chalet
Definition: A visitor is a non-paying guest of a paying guest.
Paid guests are offered the privileges of using the chalet facilities and area. These privileges can not be extended to visitors without the following provisos:
- Management must be notified in advance of the arrival of any visitors.
- A maximum of 4 people are permitted at the chalet at one time including visitors.
- Visitors must report to the proprietors’ home to check-in and check-out.
- Visitors must be orientated before enjoying this “off the grid” retreat.
- Visitors are not permitted to use the shower or hot tub during their visit to the chalet.
- All visitors must leave the retreat property by 9 p.m.
- Visitors staying past 9 p.m. will be considered overnight guests and will be charged the overnight fee of $63/night/person to be paid in cash at 9 p.m.