Rates & Availability
|November to April||CA$320.25/night *** except during high demand times|
|May to October||CA$341.25/night ** except during high demand times|
|Extra Guests up to 2||CA$100/guest/night
|**High Demand |
***Winter High Demand
|Elopement or Wedding Prep|
TAX INCLUDED in all rates
$50 flat fee when only 2 people in chalet
All rates are based on double occupancy (2 guests in 1 bedroom); extra charge for second bedroom for 2 guests
Maximum occupancy- 4 guests
Rates INCLUDE all taxes and fees*
All rates subject to change without notice
Minimum 2 night stay required September 22 - June 20 except high demand times when there is a 3 night minimum
Children over 12 welcome
No pets allowed
Reservation deposit required to secure a booking
Damage deposit may be required
*Additional surcharge if paying by Paypal
How to Reserve:
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org for reservations
Reservation Deposit is required to secure a booking.
Interac E-transfer for Canadian Guests
Follow the link below for instructions if you have never made one.
PayPal for guests from OUTSIDE Canada
- PayPal takes a surcharge from balance sent by guests. Surcharge varies between sending countries.
- Use the button below.
Cancellation more than 45 days from the arrival date gives refund Minus $100 booking fee, by the method originally used for payment (minus PayPal surtax if original payment was via PayPal).
Cancellation between 45 days and 21 days from your booking: payments held for a re-booking within 6 months of original booking dates. If no booking is made within the 6 months from the cancellation, any payments made are forfeited.
Cancellation less than 21 days of the booking forfeits any payments made altogether with no option to use them toward a re-booking.
Bookings are non-transferable. A rebooking offer is good for only one attempt. We will not re-book a rebooked reservation.
December / January High Season Cancellation Policy available upon request.
Visitors Policy @ Tantalus View Retreat Chalet
Definition: A visitor is a non-paying guest of a paying guest.
Paid guests are offered the privileges of using the chalet facilities and area. These privileges can not be extended to visitors without the following provisos:
- Management must be notified in advance of the arrival of any visitors.
- A maximum of 4 people are permitted at the chalet at one time including visitors.
- Visitors must report to the proprietors’ home to check-in and check-out.
- Visitors must be orientated before enjoying this “off the grid” retreat.
- Visitors are not permitted to use the shower or hot tub during their visit to the chalet.
- All visitors must leave the retreat property by 9 p.m.
- Visitors staying past 9 p.m. will be considered overnight guests and will be charged the overnight fee of $63/night/person to be paid in cash at 9 p.m.